Last night I was craaaaaaaving chocolate... that feeling that no salad can satisfy. The need for something dark and rich and melt-in-your-mouth tasty.
Know the feeling?
So instead of ignoring the chocolate feeling, I whipped up this triple chocolate smoothie bowl with peanut butter and coconut and all my dreams and wishes came true!! ✨✨✨
It was SO good - think chocolate ice cream sundae meets healthy protein shake - so I knew I had to share it with you!
This chocolatey goodness takes less than 10 minutes to whip up and satisfies that chocolate craving with almost 20 grams of protein, 6 grams of fiber, and vitamins & minerals, too!
Triple Chocolate Smoothie Bowl with Peanut Butter and Coconut
- 1 cup of unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 scoop of Vega choc-o-lot protein smoothie powder
- 1 ripe banana
- 4 frozen cauliflower florets
Toppings (Add Your Faves):
- 1 teaspoon peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon cacao nibs
- 1 teaspoon dark chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened coconut shreds
- Blend together the unsweetened vanilla almond milk, protein powder, banana, and frozen cauliflower florets in a high-speed blender (I used a Vitamix). Add enough ice to reach your desired consistency.
- Add in ice to thicken to your desired texture and blend again. Pour into a bowl.
- Melt peanut butter. Drizzle overtop the smoothie bowl. Sprinkle on your favorite toppings, like cacao nibs, dark chocolate chips, and/or unsweetened coconut shreds.