Tori Schmitt, MS, RDN, LD of YES! Nutrition, LLC travels across the U.S. for speaking programs for corporate lunch-and-learns, health and nutrition conferences, universities, high schools, health fairs, church groups, and more.
Speaking engagements include interactive content to provide your group with an exciting, educational, and engaging way to receive information! Learn emerging topics in the field of nutrition to help you, your family and friends, or your coworkers reach optimal health. Each presentation is custom tailored for your group. Please inquire for pricing and plans.
- YES! You Energize Smartly: Getting the Most Energy Out Of Your Day With Enhanced Nutrition
- YES! You Eat Simply: Understanding the Nutrition Facts Panel and Ingredients List
- YES! You Encounter Struggles: Navigating the Hardest Parts about Eating Right
- YES! You Enjoy Satisfying Solutions: Creating a Delicious, Healthy Plate Everyday
- Say YES! to Food as Fuel: Simple Tips for Energizing Better Throughout the Day
- Say YES! to Body Confidence: Why A Healthy Body Image Matters In Your Quest for Better Health
- Say YES! to Eating Plant Based - On A Budget!
- Say YES! to Fueling Optimally for Sport Performance
- Additional topics available upon request.
Tori's recent speaking engagements include:
- "YES! You Energize Smartly: Improve Your Energy with Balanced Nutrition" for Cooper Farms, Inc. in St. Henry, Ohio.
- "Getting Real Energy Through Nutritious Foods" for Honda of America Manufacturing in Anna, Ohio.
- "Say YES! to Food as Fuel: Simple Tips for Energizing Better Throughout the Day" for Fort Loramie High School in Fort Loramie, Ohio.
- "Say YES! to Body Confidence: Why A Healthy Body Image Matters In Your Quest for Better Health" for Fort Loramie High School in Fort Loramie, Ohio.
- "Fueling Ice Hockey Athletes Before, During, and After Practice and Competition" for Bauer Selects in Columbus, Ohio.
- "YES!: You Eat Simply for Better Health" for Alvetro Orthodontics in Sidney, Ohio.
- "Portion Distortion and Reading Food Labels" for Sidney High School in Sidney, Ohio.
- "Ask the Registered Dietitian Nutritionist" for Arnold & Porter LLP in Washington, DC.