With YES! Nutrition, LLC, Tori Schmitt, MS, RDN, LD travels across the U.S. for speaking programs for corporate lunch-and-learns, health and nutrition conferences, universities, high schools, health fairs, church groups, and more.
Speaking engagements include interactive content to provide your group with an exciting, educational, and engaging way to receive information – not boring lectures! Learn emerging topics in the field of nutrition to help you, your family and friends, or your coworkers reach optimal health. Each presentation is custom tailored for your group. Please inquire for pricing and plans.
- Balanced nutrition: a fresh approach that doesn’t compromise on taste
- Healthy eating on a budget
- Healthy eating for the holidays
- Fueling for fitness: sports nutrition to boost performance
- Making sense of diet fads: is gluten-free, fat-free, or sugar-free for me?
- What really matters when reading a food label
- For the love of (dark) chocolate: healthy indulgences you shouldn’t feel guilty about
- More than meat and potatoes: transforming your traditional dinner into a healthier eating occasion
- Good-for-you choices when dining out or on-the-go
Recent programs include:
- "Fueling Ice Hockey Athletes Before, During, and After Practice and Competition" for Bauer Selects in Columbus, Ohio.
- "YES!: You Eat Simply for better health" for Alvetro Orthodontics in Sidney, Ohio.
- "Portion Distortion and Reading Food Labels" for Sidney High School in Sidney, Ohio.
- "Ask the Registered Dietitian Nutritionist" for Arnold & Porter LLP in Washington, DC.