Does any of this sound familiar?
YES! Nutrition helps individuals navigate their personal health and wellness struggles and learn to eat right. Why? Because you shouldn’t have to worry about weight and food – there’s so much more to life! Too many people think that eating healthy means starting a fad diet, relying on supplements or cleanses that “guarantee weight loss,” or saying “no” to the foods they love. With YES! Nutrition, individuals choose a positive approach to their health goals and say YES! to fueling their body with wholesome, delicious food.
By providing information on evidence-based nutrition research, YES! Nutrition helps you navigate the confusing food and supplement marketplace. No matter your concern(s), YES! Nutrition is here to answer your questions, encourage your efforts, and help you reach your goals. We’re in this together!
YES! Nutrition counsels and educates a broad range of clients for nutrition intervention in areas including:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Celiac Disease/Gluten-Free Diets
- Eating Disorders
- Establishing a healthy diet
- Event training
- Food allergy/allergies
- Food intolerance(s)
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (“heartburn”)
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- Hypothyroidism and Hyperthyroidism
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (Chron’s disease, Ulcerative colitis)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Iron deficiency
- Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Pre-, Peri- and Post-Natal Nutrition
- Weight concerns